It's been a while (again!) and work's getting completely crazy. The massive wave of overwhelm came crashing with no warning. BUT I pulled myself together and tackled it straight on. Yeah!! =p
It's one of those weekends where I have no plans and can have the weekend to myself to r&r at home. I love how I am able to just stay home and do the things I like to do. Have my meals while watching my shows, taking my time with packing and tidying here and there... Eyes feel droopy? Just head on up and take a nap on Mum's bed.. This IS the life man! Couldn't ask for more after a tiring week of work.
Choir's gonna start officially next week and I'm still in two minds about it. Looks like practice is gonna be once a week, every week. I'm starting to doubt if I'm able to commit. Weekends have become so precious to me that I cannot imagine putting a day away every week for this. If it was in the morning or early afternoon, I'm still ok. But now it's taken over a timing that is neither here nor there and that bugs me. It REALLY bugs me cos my entire day is gone. Haii.. Should I or should I not?
4:49 PM