It's been a while...
I'm yawning away in front of my computer screen. One day without P around and I had drama in the morning with no one to bitch to. Resorted to writing it down in a new email and titled it 'Daily Happenings'. Let's see if it will
really turn out to fulfil the prophecy of the word 'daily'. Gee.
Though it's only Thursday but I'm already looking forward to the weekend. (Duh! Who isn't, right?) Gonna spend the whole of Sat with my gals and we'll be going boutique to boutique trying to see which boutique we look prettiest in! =p
Not looking forward to tomorrow though it's a Friday. If I'm not wrong, there'll only be me and her left in the office. The other 3 are/will be travelling. =( Hopefully she decides to work from home or something but I shall not get my hopes up.
Oh my goodness! I just looked at the clock and it's not even 4pm yet?! Time is crawling!!! ='(
3:32 PM