One month ago at this time, I was on the plane headed towards Taoyuan International Airport, Taipei. I was playing mahjong with 3 of my bestest girlfriends in the world. I remember looking down at my watch while waiting for my turn and told myself 'One hour more to arrive at our destination!'
Time flies, it's been a month! And I am only uploading photos to my FB account like now. They aren't even the complete set. CY had uploaded hers while I waited for Ang's and uploaded both of ours together. Gee, just two cameras and we had a grand total of a thousand over photos! Imagine the time and effort I took to filter through to see which made the cut to be shown in cyberworld. That time and effort was, in my opinion, well-spent. It brought back many memories and made me cackle in front of my laptop. Now, we're all waiting for photos from YT.
I'm sitting at my desk, trying to keep my eyes open after lunch. Damn, I didn't even eat
that much for lunch! Why am I sleepy?
Excitement! Where are you?
Adrenaline! Where are you?
Novelty! Where are you?
I've lost them. Lost and Found, have they been found? If so, please return them to me.
2:03 PM