It really has been a while since my last blog. Quite a bit of events have taken place in that short span of time. Month of June has been really exhausting, both mentally and physically. But I'm glad all's over and though the road to recovery is not going to happen overnight, I'm relieved to say that we are progressing well on this journey.
Sacrifices - A lot of people make them. Some take it well while others might not. It really hinges on the level of maturity in an individual. If you can take it well in your stride then maybe all these sacrifices will be worth it. If you don't, then well.. You might not be able to pull it together and one fine day, you will break down. If you feel that you are on the verge of breaking down, take a step back and think. Think about how others are making sacrifices for the same thing as well. Maybe then, you'll realise that the sacrifice you made may not even be that much.
Short weekend getaway to KL in August. Taiwan trip in October with my girlfriends. 2 trips I'm looking forward to. Another event I'm looking forward to? Dinner tonight with the family! Miss FHJ is 18 today! Still thinking of how I'm gonna torment her later... Hmmm... =p Hope all goes well later!
5:26 PM