Wow, I haven't felt so bad about myself in a very long time.
A complexion issue that's weighing me down. I never really had to deal with pimple problems since young, everyone was always complimenting on how nice my complextion is. Or should I say was?
Recently, I've been having break outs like I've never had before and it's really making me depressed. I know people will tell me that I have nothing to worry about since it's probably PMS or that I'm going through a stressed period. But I've PMSed before and I've stressed before, I don't see no red dots popping out on my face. And of all places, these darn things are popping out at places that can't even be hidden. They're like in-your-face positions.
My dearest friends have told me things like 'Don't worry, I'm sure your face will be back to normal in no time' or 'it's is definitely not as bad as mine.' But from a person who's never had to worry about pimples before, it's really emotionally draining. Having to look at yourself in the mirror and seeing the 3D red dots. IT SUX!! Arghhhh!!
Then, it probably really is PMS and it's making me all emotional. But I start thinking of my life and how I'm already 26 with no big accomplishments to my name. I'm still a puny Assistant, Sales Liaison in a big conglomerate. I'm a freaking ASSISTANT.
My sister who is graduating this May, will be starting work in something that I've always dreamt of doing but never could cos I'm just not good enough. And with a pay that's higher than mine. I just feel lousy. I know I really shouldn't be taking the monetary issue so seriously but it just sux. I've been working for 3 years and I'm still here, she steps out into the society and is already above me in terms of so many ways. I feel like I'm going nowhere in my life. I feel like that degree I earned last year does not count for anything at all. I'm suffering from an inferiority complex!
OMG! What the hell has PMS done to me??! Stop changing, you freaking hormones. ARGH!
10:16 PM