Registered for a Dance MV class which begins this coming Thursday. I'm so darn excited! We're going to be learning the choreography for DBSK's Mirotic. Oh my goodness! I haven't danced in like ages, mere thought of it makes my heart pound. That's
how excited I am about dance classes. Haha!
Now to compare my enthusiasm and passion between dance classes and driving classes. I prob have mentioned somewhere or other in my blog that my plan was this:
1. Finish my studies and get my degree - DONE
2. Go for driving classes - Procrastinating like mad
3. Resume my dance classes - Registered and paid!
Apparently, dance is more impt to me than driving. Please stop asking me when I'm going to learn driving. If I haven't done anything about driving classes up till
now, 7 1/2 months after finishing my course, I probably ain't
that interested in it eh? Haha! Ok lah, the only thing I did for driving was register on the BBDC website, just never got down to physically confirming it at the driving centre itself. Hahahahah!!! =p
Ok, I'm off to show some love for my nails.
Happy Valentine's Day again!
Oh ya, here's the MV we're learning the choreography to.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1nGfx2O2M0Y&feature=related
10:20 AM