Was surfing youtube and watching videos of Britney and PCD. I am sooooo impressed and utterly amazed at how well they can dance even when they're in stiletto heels!! They look so hott and sexy and still able to have the oomph in their movements. AMAZING! Wish I can dance half as well as them! Girl power! =p Haha! I wanna dance again!!!!!! But my stupid kneecap is killing me even when i walk down the stairs! maybe it's time i REALLY go for an x-ray to see what on earth's wrong with my knee eh?
Was talking to one of my gf and according to her, if i plan everything properly, I'll be able to finish my driving lessons in 6 months... which is actually a pretty short time... but of course, provided i pass my driving test on my first attempt lah! yes yes... I can see the incredulous looks on your faces... yes, i do not have a driving license YET... One thing at a time lah, pple! patience is a virtue.. haha!
pretty eventful weekend I had... Dim sum brunch on sat to celebrate momma's bday... slacked the night away while my mum enjoyed herself at George Lam's concert (haha!)..
bday lunch with the rest of the family.. grandma, aunts, uncles and cousins on sunday... Zhou's Kitchen at Square 2... food was not bad... Then went to check out aunt's new place.. O-H M-Y G-A-W-D!! the surround system.... I almost died.. it's like my dream house lah... so jealous! hmph! LURVVEEEEeee the surround sound.. felt like i was in the theatre when we were watching the movie!
attended a friend's wedding at The Pines just now.. another occasion for me to dress up and make myself look pretty! hee.. =p her gowns were beautiful! princess-y... nice! =) food was good.. 5 of us gals finally had a chance to meet up again.. laughed like mad with the presence of Mel.. Don't get me wrong, Mel isn't part of the 5 gals.. LOL He was pure entertainment lah! =p
It's 2am and I'm still blogging here.. Why? Cos I'm on leave today (19 Jan)! Gonna aim to finish running ALL my errands for CNY by today.. which means buying my clothes, accessories and whatever other stuff i need for CNY..
Off to view more videos online! later! =)
1:43 AM