It just hit me that 29 September is really not very far away and Jace is going to be away for 3 whole years! Wait, is it 3? Ya, I think it's 3 years..
Haii.. I won't see that gal for 3 years and I don't know if she'll be coming back at all. She's one of the main reasons my gatherings are fun. She's one of the few that always seem to know what I'm thinking and knows how I feel. I'm so gonna miss that gal! =(
On to other news... Like what huh? Hmm... I thought of some stuff last night when I was in the shower but now I just can't rem it. Shucks, getting old.. Heh!
OH! Elva's coming to Singapore!! Concert on 20 September.. I SOOOOOOO wanna gooo!!!
Went KTV on Saturday, 16 Aug with YT and Ang.. Haha! As always, it was much fun. We went crazy.. Rapped to songs that we picked by mistake, composed our own song and danced around in the room... Danced around - was that just me? Haha! I can't rem.. The thing we always do is the abstract kind of dance.. Like miming to the lyrics.. LOL! Funny...
Sunday, 17 AugWent to eat Taiwan Porridge! Rem I used to rave about this Taiwan Porridge at The Oasis, next to the Indoor Stadium? Ya, it moved to Toa Payoh already. Since Sunday was my Uncle's birthday, we went to eat there. New surroundings and it seems, to me, that the food doesn't taste quite the same leh. Of course the surroundings were newer so the place looked a little classier? Then we all proceeded to Ah Yee's place for the table-tennis finals. Both televisions in the house were switched to that channel! One for Mandarin commentary and one for English.. Haha!
Congratulations Singapore for clinching a Silver medal at the Beijing Olymplcs 2008! =)
12:05 PM