I'm back at home after dinner with my relatives at the coffeeshop downstairs and I came back alone...
They had made plans to go to the Singapore Flyer after dinner and because of my stupid damned exams tomorrow, I had to give it a miss. Walked back from the coffeeshop, crossed the carpark and the moment I turned my back on my sis, mum and cousins, my tears just fell... The feeling in my heart was indescribable - a mixture of disappointment, yearn and dilemma.
I really did want to go. But I knew if I went, I will not be enjoying myself because all I will be thinking of would be my exam tomorrow. An exam which I don't even know if I'm studying correctly for but that's a different story.
So yeah, I'm really really disappointed and upset. Who else better to share the first experience of getting on the Singapore Flyer than with your loved ones right? And I love all these quality times I can spend with my family and I
had to miss this one very special trip on the Singapore Flyer.
They'll probably come back with tons of fun and beautiful photos of Singapore's skyline in the night and all I can do will be to look them with a smile on my face to cover up my true feeling.
7:44 PM