The countdown begins...
Exactly 5 days to Taiwan and 6 days to meeting Energy!!Alright, so what if my exams haven't ended right? Give me something to look forward to, right? Haha!! I get so nervous just thinking about getting to hang out with them. I really shouldn't be thinking about it too much. The more I think about it, the more tongue-tied I'd probably be when I really do see them in the flesh and up close... =p
But it's so darn exciting!! Melvyn's all the way in Prague now for the Choir Festival, Yi Leng (like me) is battling her exams... The next time I meet these two people will be in TAIWAN!! How cool does that sound?! Wayyyy cool... Hee!! ^0^ <-- Copied this from my friend, YT. Haha!
So I'm almost done revising for Sat's paper.. Weekend's gonna be burnt grooming myself so that I'll look nice when I fly to TW plus running errands for last minute stuff I hafta get for my trip. Monday & Tuesday, I'll chew and digest my work for the last paper on Wednesday and then I'm off!
OMG!! I can't wait!! *smiles*
11:05 PM