HAPPY LUNAR NEW YEAR!!!
祝你们新年万事如意、百事可乐!Hahahaha!!! =p
How has everyone's CNY been?? I know some people find CNY to be a chore and bore but not me! I love CNY... Not only for the red packets but because all of my relatives are gathered together and then there's laughter everywhere... L-O-V-E that kinda feeling! =) Oh ya, not forgetting my grandma and 大舅妈's fabulous food... Goodness! They are amazing chefs... Don't know how they manage to cook such scrumptious food! But silly me didn't take any photos of the spread...
So anyway, in chronological manner... Here are some photos I took on CNY eve when I got to go back early! Went home, had lunch and slacked for a bit and then I decided enough slacking! So I went upstairs and attempted to pack my table... Then I forgot how I got distracted and started taking photos of all the decorations we put up in the house... Then, my sis came back... And we changed our bedsheets!!
Changed bedsheets... Changed our shower curtain... Pumped our washroom basin cos it seemed stuck... What else... Think that was all till we had to get ready to go for our reunion dinner at my grandma's... Reunion dinner at grandma's was followed by the annual walk through the florists at Thomson... I bought my favourite flowers - tulips! FIVE bunches of different coloured tulips to be exact... Haha!! Enjoy photos taken on CNY Eve!! =)

New bedsheets... Mandarin oranges and Mickey & Friends greeting you at the door!
Goodies galore!!
Even more Mickeys & Minnies wishing you a prosperous New Year!
My beautiful tulips on my dining table...
10:10 AM