Wow, I didn't take many photos on Day 2, 8 February 2008!
Started off the day with more gambling at my aunt / 阿姨's place... How come we didn't take photos?? Hmm... Think cos my family was the last one there and the moment we arrived, we sat down around the table to play blackjack! Haha! Gambling addicts, we are!
So in the evening, we went to my 大姑姑's house for gathering... I took a few photos and a lo hei video but most of them are blur cos the subjects kept moving!! Here's the clearest one and possibly the only one I would have posted after having gone through the rest...

So there with back facing the camera is Jiawei, Jiaqi's (who can be found in the earlier photos I posted) brother... There with a striped polo and drinking wine is Bernie and of course, the shaven head guy is Clement... Bernie and Clement are brothers...
Day 3 coming up!
2:46 PM