Haha!! I've got requests for more photos... =) Lucky for her, I got them all edited and done last night so here they are!!
The day started off with us waking up at I forgot what time now... And doing the necessary stuff.. Like changing, putting on contacts, curling my hair... Putting on make-up too... OH! I bought this glittery mascara to use for CNY... NICE! =p So after we 拜年 to my parents, we went down to my maternal grandma's side for a delicious lunch... YUMMY FOOD!!! But before stepping out of the house, I definitely
had to take a photo with my tulips which have bloomed ever so nicely!


ALL pretty eh? =p
For the first time since a long time or maybe since never... My family was the first to reach my grandma's place! Haha! Can you imagine??! We are off to a good start... =)
So the theme for this year was set by Huijun.. And the theme was 'buttons'... We all had to have some kind of button thingy on our clothes... Guess whose is whose!

Found the answers?
Good for you!
And of course, this year I finally mustered enough courage to change my own earrings!! *cheers and applause* So we
ALL wore CNY earrings!! These are ornaments meant to be hung on the pussy willows and stuff but the 3 of them came up with the wonderful idea of making them into earrings last year and this year, we're continuing the trend! Wanna see? Don't worry, I won't make you guess who wore which pair...

Lunch was a fine spread of soup full of ingredients, green peas stir-fried with mince meat, steamed chicken, stir-fried red peppers and a dish that's full of mushrooms, meat and oysters.. I don't know what it's called.. =p But it was great food!
This year, I wanted to take loads of photos and we sure did! So enjoy some random photos I put together for you to enjoy... =)



I've got more photos taken on Day 2 to Day 4 so keep visiting.. =)
Also, I got photos of myself and teams from The Amazing Race Asia Season 2!! Got invited to the AXN TARA Finale Party and boy! Did I have fun!! WOohoooOO!
2:03 PM