And I miss them already! ='( Been tearing from time to time since my mum and sis left for the airport to go to Paris at 1030am.. Can't believe I'm so affected by them being so far away from me! What on earth am I gonna do when I get married?!
In other news, I had a very hectic week at work... Monday and Tuesday was purely preparations and more preparations for the upcoming Asia Television Forum! Man, it was madness! Wednesday - Friday was the Forum itself and I was out at Shangri-La all three days... Very exciting experience compared to last year when I wasn't so involved... Learnt a lot about myself during this week and realised that there are so many things that are not within my control, learnt how scheming people can get when they want to achieve what they want and how interpersonal relationship is so very important in all aspects of your life.
Saturday, 1 Dec 2007. 小猪 罗志祥's concert in Singapore! Wahh!! I was sick to the max but I still managed to enjoy myself at the concert... Weird eh? I was having a fever before the concert but I still made myself go cos I would be wasting the money if I didn't and boy! Did I have a good time! =) I have photos but they're all the way en route to Paris now (i.e. my sis brought the camera along with her) so when it returns, i'll post them up.. :) My fever unfortunately got worse after I returned from the concert, took a pill and it helped loads! Lucky for me cos I had to
pia my assignments today... =)
Ok! 11:19pm now... I should be heading off to bed...
I miss my mum and sis!!!!!! ='(
11:04 PM