9th November was GE's D & D held at the Pan Pacific Hotel. With a theme like 'Casino Royale', obviously I had to go in some bling bling dress right? Haha! So I bought this beautiful dress that I had liked when I first glanced at it! Totally apt for the night! Or at least in my opinion, it was apt... Haha! =p
The day started off with me heading to school to pay my school fees followed by my mani and pedicure session at Jurong Point. That darn session made me sit there for
TWO hours!! Sat till my butt ached and I was sleepy...
After that, I went home and rested for a bit before I started getting ready for the party... Curling my hair took a mighty long time, especially cos I was a newbie at curling my own hair... Usually, my sis or cousin would do it for me.. Well, 一次生 两次熟 mah... Haha!
The dinner was pretty good! I meant the entertainment part... Food-wise, let's just say it was slightly above average? Didn't think anything special about the food anyway... We had this group of percussionists, I should say (?) from Argentina? Wah!! Their sense of rhythm and timing is like whoa! Haha!! Then there were 3 belly dancers who were the opening act... Oh! Then there was this singer called Nicole Lai... That's all! Hahaha!!
Didn't win anything at the lucky draw lah! Irritating... Oh! R got nominated as one of the Best Dressed Guys at the party! Hahah! He was made to go on stage and do some kind of rapper performance! Haha!! It was hilarious and I got it ALL on videoooo!! Woohooo!!!
Here are some photos from GE D & D...

Group photo we took
after the party...

Pooja & her date, Praveen

Wen Loong who so graciously agreed to go with me!
Thanks!
That's Soo Sing between us...

From left: Rajiv, Marianne & Maria
So after the dinner, Pooja suggested we go clubbing at St. James Power Station... But by the time we got there, Wen Loong aka Nicholas and I kinda didn't really feel like going in... Hah! So WL and I left them there and headed off for supper.. (Yup! WL wanted supper...) Best part of it all? We went all the way to Jurong for supper and were already gonna park the car when I suddenly suggested asking Andy along.. Haha! WL agreed and we went to pick him up... That wasn't it, Andy suggested asking Melvyn and Zhiyu if they were in hall then we can all go for supper together... And cos of the exams, they were! So all 5 of us headed off to supper and crapped till like almost 2am...
Then dear sweet WL (I hafta praise cos he sent me all the way home!) sent each and everyone of us home before heading home himself... I slept at 4am that night!! Or should I say morning?? =p
10:34 AM