<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3949913?origin\x3dhttp://koolkiddy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Embracing Simplicity

Author


Tagboard



Celebrity Blogs

ENERGY
Elva
Jolin
小猪
Allan Wu
Daniel Wu
丁志勇
许振荣

Archives

November 2002
December 2002
January 2003
February 2003
March 2003
April 2003
May 2003
June 2003
July 2003
August 2003
September 2003
October 2003
November 2003
December 2003
January 2004
February 2004
March 2004
April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
July 2009
September 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
July 2010
August 2010
January 2012


Credits

Host: Blogger
Photo: Photobucket
Tagboard: Cbox

Thursday, November 08, 2007

Note: Blabbing on and on about Energy in this entry... Don't mind me!

They came and gone like the wind! Arrived in Singapore on 3rd Nov evening and by 6th Nov afternoon, they were high in the international skies on their way home. 来去像一阵风,好像有点见不够的感觉咧!

11月4日07年 下午
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
签唱会3点30分在Bugis Square举行。下午2点45分,我们就抵达了目的地。今天是书伟的生日,也是Energy为这张专辑第一次与新加坡的歌迷见面。看到队已经排的蛮长了,我们也赶紧跟着一起排。We were standing quite a distance from the stage but it was still visible.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
At around 3:55/4pm, Energy appeared on stage. Gosh!! The amount of practice and effort they put into this dance was simply impressive. It was very synchronized and had lots of moments where you would just pray for them... What with all those stunts that they pulled! Watch it if you want! (Edit: Dunno why the video can't be watched leh... So I removed it... )

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
认真的聆听

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
什么这么好笑啊?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
笑什么啦?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
书伟,生日快乐!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
唱得好投入噢!

So 3 performances, 2 happy birthday songs and 1 short interview later, the autograph session began! 签名会开始了!I wasn't feeling nervous about it actually... Cos like my sister said, it really felt like 老朋友又见面了。

First up was 坤达! He smiled at me when I stood in front of him and then went on to sign on the album. After finishing his autograph, he stretched out his hand and shook my hand.. Wah, the first thot that came to my mind when I held his hand was ‘哇!好man噢!’

Next up was 小刚. He did the same thing... Smiled at me, signed on the album and shook my hand... He really very cute lah, this guy... Very 可爱的cute... Can sense that he's very appreciative of the support he's been receiving too... Especially in the entries on their blog...

Then came 书伟!! He was a little bit different... He smiled at me and nodded his head... Then he went on to sign the album... While he was signing my album, his hand was already stretched out!! So obviously, I grabbed his hand and held it while he was signing... OMG!! It was an unusually long grasp of his hand and I started to feel a little 害羞! Haha.. Ya, I know… You all probably don’t believe me when I say I’m starting to feel shy right?

Last but not least was 阿弟!酷酷的阿弟,在这次的宣传行程中,脸上好像多了更多笑容噢!Truthfully, I don’t remember what it was like while waiting for 阿弟to sign my album… Ok, just asked my sister and 阿弟’s one was different too… He shook our hands before signing the album… After the signing, we went off stage and received a poster on our way down…

Went off for dinner after that and then headed home… They were performing at that night’s Star Search Finals! Watching them on TV made me tear that night… 一种很想要他们有个完美的演出,好让更多人爱上他们的感觉。《天生反骨》跳得实在太棒了!看得出他们很high,一直呐喊,但也看得出他们已经累了。一整天的通告也够他们把全部的精力都给使出来了。《星空》唱得好有感觉,害得我眼泪在眼眶里打转。

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

11月5日07年 傍晚
My boss graciously allowed me to leave early on this day cos he knew about my 抱抱会! Where on earth am I gonna find another boss like him right??! Thanks R!! How exciting! My very first抱抱会 with my 偶像! Very very exciting event…

抱抱会was at 7pm and it was held at the Heeren. We only reached that place at 645pm!! Had a few words with the stupid security guard over there cos he refused to let my sis and I join HQ in the queue… Said we have to go to the back of the queue… Ok lor, go then go lor… But let me believe that you are really doing your job lah! 你以为我真的会服气吗?HQ said he let others go in and join their friends and that really irked me! Double standards!! Shan’t talk too much about something so unworthy…

抱抱会started soon enough and goodness!! By the time we moved into Heeren itself and saw 阿弟they all hugging the fans, I was like surprised! I thot they will just give fans a pretend hug but they really bend down and hug you leh!!

The whole hugging process for me is now a blur… I don’t remember the feeling at all! Wonder if it was cos I was too nervous or what… But I really don’t remember much! Can’t even remember the feeling of their hands on my back… Only thing I remember is seeing 阿弟look really hott in his white long-sleeved shirt (look below) and something about 小刚which I don’t think I will say here… Hahah! =p Apparently, either 坤达or小刚smelt very nice, think they must have put on cologne man!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Was so upset when I left the stage and stood in front staring at them hug other fans and not remembering that special experience of my life! I still couldn’t pluck up enough courage to tell them my name! Gawd! All I could say to them was ‘谢谢’… Haii! 好失败噢!Playing 《答应我》in the background while I was watching didn’t help much, made me tear when I kept thinking this was their last 通告and that they were gonna go back to Taiwan the next day.. Plus the stupid fact that I didn’t tell them what I wanted to say!! 书伟looked like he was waiting for me to say something lor… Haii… Sis said this to me while we were walking off to go have dinner which I felt was really true, she said:“You really 全情投入man!”Can’t help it lah… 5 years liao leh! How to not be 投入right?

Oh well! I hope they come back to Singapore and I hope by then, I would have psychoed myself to tell them my friggin’ name!! Haha!


11:45 PM