... cont'd
At 5:30pm, we were
still not changed! I started to panic! Haha! Made all who weren't changed yet to go and change cos the guests were suppose to arrive at 6:15pm! See how we beautified ourselves below!


Glitterizing our hair...
Last minute touch ups...
Reception tableFirst guests arrived at 6:30pm! Guess who!!

Gareth & family!!Followed by...
HQ, HJ & their mummy...
Luthfie
Clara's friends from CJ
Her friends from NTU
SCGS chio bus!The party started like an hour late cos the guests were late! My gawd! I almost wanted to strangle all the latecomers! Of cos I couldn't do that... Haha!
Party started off with an impromptu introduction by my cousin, Alvin, and I! Alvin very graciously offered to host the party with me and boy, was I glad I had a hosting partner! See the photo below? We had this in our program - a handprint in plaster... Like those parents do for their babies when they're born?
She with her handprintOk! I'm getting tired and I have no inspiration.. Part 3 coming up! =)
10:38 PM