All the hard work and preparation finally paid off on the night of 28th July 2007. What my committee and I have planned in the previous 3 months have all come to life the moment we stepped into the NTU Alumni Club's 8th Degree Lounge. (Please rem this restaurant, for the reason will be revealed later)
The committee rushed to the venue at 2pm though we were all suppose to reach at 1230pm. Haha! Too much packing to do and too many things to bring! You can never guess the amount of plastic bags, boxes and bags we had to bring there man!! The car's boot was filled, the back seat was filled, as long as there was space, it was filled with something for the party! Adrenaline was pumping, excitement was growing and of cos, a worrywart like me was worrying that there might not be enough time to put up everything! On top of that, I had last minute changes to the host and the programme, so that certainly didn't help much.
Upon arriving at the venue, we went straight to work! Putting up drapes, filling up balloons with helium (the most fun job in my opinion), making sure the montage and the projector works... Wow! Tons of work to do! Luckily for me, I had
very trustworthy committee members whom I knew I could entrust work to! Heh! So the tall ones went on to putting up drapes and the sweet ones went on to inflate the balloons. Wanna see a photo of the sweet ones? Haha! Scroll on down!
Angeline and her sweet sweet smile! Love this photo of her!

Cute Princess Yin Ting and her crown!


DJ Chiew Yan in da house!!So we spent time decorating the place. We spent A LOT of time decorating the place! Almost didn't have time to change! What with the HOLLYWOOD sign, the drapes, the balloons, the signages, the red carpet etc... Whoa!
Check out these photos and you'll know what decorations I'm talking about. Mind you! The place was
bare when we stepped in k!

The HOLLYWOOD sign
Red carpet.. Well, sorta! (I look like I'm supervising, so not flattering!)
Floating balloons!Man! There's no photo of the nice drapes!! This photo should do it... Feast your eyes on the nice drapes at the top of this CJ bunch!

Ok, so that's it for Part 1 - the decorating of the venue.
Part 2 up next! (DUH!)
10:05 AM