So it's Friday 13th, not much of a difference from the other days.. (Thank goodness)
Today was a packed day but not packed with stuff to do... More like entertaining clients and taking care of patients...
Day started normally but today, I was pretty talkative... It's like a reversal of roles between Pooja and I... Today, she was unusually quiet and I was unusually talkative.. Which of cos means, she's always the one talking & talking & talking... Haha! You get the drift?? (Kidding, Pooj! =p) So there we were going about our daily work when we kinda realised that we only had the morning to finish up whatever we wanted to do cos we were gonna have lunch with UIP and after that, accompany Maria to the doc's...
By 1145am or so, we were getting ready to leave for lunch already. Lunch was at Wah Lok Restaurant at Carlton Hotel! Hah! Everytime I go to that hotel or even the mere mention of it, it brings back memories... And then I'll start smiling spastically to myself... What fond memories! Haha! So we had their usual dim sum and I have to say that their dim sum is really good! Shall bring my parents there one day... Lunch was pretty alright, much to my surprise, definitely better than when we had lunch with MPA. Heh! That day, I was so tired and just didn't feel like talking much! Haha!
After lunch, it was time for Pooja and I to dash around like mad women. First, we dropped Rajiv off at the office then we continued in the same cab to pick Maria up from her condo. She had fractured her right foot last Thursday and now needs to walk around with a cast and crutches. So we picked her up from her condo and headed to meet Doctor E for her review today! Haha! Not sure if I should write his full name so I thot maybe I should just that a bit of mystery! =p Notice the excitement in going to meet this doc? He's a very cute doc!! Not necessarily hott per se but CUTE! Haha!! Flirts a whole damn lot!
So me, being the talkative one today, talked quite a bit in the room man! Or at least, more than the first time we met him... *shy* Wahahahahah!!!!!! I love the way he speaks man! Sometimes he reminds me of Mr Tham... ONLY when Mr Tham speaks all proper and serious...
Okok, sis waiting for laptop to watch dvd now.. See ya!
8:57 PM