Yay, so I did go watch Shrek 3 over the weekend! =) Caught the evening show on Sunday..
Shrek 3 wasn't as bad as I had half anticipated it to be.. Hilarious at some parts, heartwarming at others.. I had heard mixed reviews about this 3rd episode of Shrek but I guess I belong to the 'Like' crowd! I thot it was a pretty good movie actually... At least it didn't come to a state when I thot it was boring and wishing something exciting would happen soon.. Yup! Loved the whole 'princesses come to the rescue' thing they had going.. Haha! It was pretty amusing how they tried to change the perception of how Princesses should be and all.. Love that! Funniest part was when Snow White was singing.. My gawd!! Laughed out loud in the theatre! Hahahaha!! Smile spreading across my face as I type..
Oh well, I have two passes to Fantastic Four tonight but I'm giving them away. Not interested in that show.. Besides, Mei can't go with me.. If she could go then maybe I would have gone for the show.. Haha! Last bet now is Ah Yee and Uncle Anthony.. Hope they'll be able to make it.. If not, I'm gonna get nagged at by my colleague.. =p
Alrighty! Till next time! :)
2:20 PM