Woohoo! It's Friday! Really glad it's the end of the work week.. This week has been hazardous to me.. Haha! Been stepping on landmines and threading on thin ice.. Oh well! 7 more hours to go. =)
So how was everyone's week? I fell into a slight state of depression cos of the stuff that went on involving me, so that sucked. But all's good now, no worries..
Right.. What else happened? Nothing! Man, boring life! Haha! Only exciting thing happening now is the planning of my sister's 21st birthday bash. Which, by the way, is also causing a hugeee headache. Wonder how she did it for me 3 years ago. Haha!
Hoping to watch Shrek 3 sometime soon.. OH! I watched Pirates last week! Did I already talk about that? Eh.. Nothing much to say about it actually cos it seems very vague in my mind now. Sheesh! I know I was confused lah.. Like who betrayed who and all. Pirates! What do you expect right? Haha!
Realised I should take more photos to document my life. Haha! My sister was like, "Huh? That's all you choose for the photos??" Shocked and all. Hee, but those were
really the nicer ones mah... Ha!
Alrighty, shall post and comment about Shrek 3 if I get to watch it this weekend.
10:15 AM