Wahahaha!! You will never guess but there was a bird living in the ceiling in my office!
Came back from lunch and realised this particular slab of 'board'(?) was like misaligned.. Then we heard little footsteps.. Called the building management dept and they sent pple up to check but couldn't find anything! Apparently, someone had called earlier and said it's a rat.. So we of cos were kinda freaked at the thot of a rat scurrying around above us.. Continued with our work and my colleague, Pooja, was like drugged or something, she just couldn't stay awake! Then when my dear colleague woke from her drugged-like state, she exclaimed so freaking loudly that I got a fright! She shouted this, "There! It's a bird!!" and I was on my way to my boss's room! My gawd!
Pest control was called in and they started lifting up a few of the ceiling boards.. After a while, they saw the culprit.. It was a bird! And so begun the Bird Catching Operation.. Haha! Apparently, the bird is a smart one.. It actually peeked out from the ceiling to plan its escape route.. So by now, Pooja was already freaked out like nobody's business.. Grabbing my arm and sitting wayyyyyy close to me while pest control were trying to catch the darn thing.. Suddenly the bird flew out right at our direction and being the ignorant thing that it is, it konked itself against a glass pane then flew to the other side of the office..
Here's the best part... Our dear Pooja screamed so loudly when she saw the bird flying in our direction that she caused the whole other side of the office to stop working and wonder what that scream was for! Haha! She even lifted both her legs off the ground, I don't know for what! And she was grabbing my arm soooooo tightly that she almost cut off my blood circulation! Hahahahahaha!!!!!! Gosh!! I'm like laughing out loud while typing this.. Hilarious!!
Of cos, the bird was caught and let go outside... Question is.. How on earth did it get to the 4th floor and into the ceiling?! So Pooja goes around with this joke, "How can the bird get up here? Take the lift with someone? But cannot what... He/she has no pass then the uncle downstairs won't let it in..." I swear! She said that at least 3 timessss!! Gee! Hahah!
Highlight of yesterday...
Early dismissal on Fridays seem to be becoming a weekly affair. I hope it continues! Hahah!! Now I have to go get ready to meet the gals.. Later! =)
6:22 PM