Hello all!
I had planned to update about my trip since I came back but haven't gotten down to it.. And then Mothers' Day just passed, so I have photos and stuff to talk about too..
But now, I'm recovering from an eye infection that my silly contacts gave me so I'm gonna need more time.. Let me just say.. My world plunged into darkness since 2pm on Monday 14th May till this morning when I could then open my eyes with no fear of it hurting or anything.. Gosh! It was a scary moment man! Not being able to open my eye at all and once I did, the hurt and tears that came about with the opening made me almost break down and cry twice but I didn't.. It really was a scary 20 odd hours..
Alrighty, once I'm done editing my photos and thought about what to say.. I'll post them up! =)
Really glad to get vision back.. =)
10:35 PM