Let me blog about my day while it's still fresh in my mind.
So the day went by ok in the morning.. Work started, everything was fine and dandy. Not much emails to clear too. Then we left for pantry shopping at 11 plus and came back around 2 plus? So from this time onwards, it started going sour..
My colleague, Pooja, bought a new water bottle and was rinsing it with HOT water when I dunno how, she scalded her hand soo badly that she was cursing and swearing.. Brought her to the doctor after applying some cooling gel for her.. That was that..
After work program sucked to the core.. Though it was planned perfectly, the circumstances totally ruined everything.. Ruined our mood! Oh well! Shan't talk much abt it..
Managed to reach home with more than enough time to watch the 9pm show.. Haha! Caught the first episode of 幸福双人床 and thought it was pretty ok.. Then the few eps after that weren't that nice so we stopped watching.. Then it started getting better so we started chasing it again! Hahaha!! And now, we rushed home just to watch the finale episode.. Haha!
Now i'm just typing whatever's coming to my mind.. Yes yes, I know I still owe some of you photos.. Bangkok trip.. Mothers' Day celebration.. What else? Nothing else right?? *phew*
Alrighty! Ending this post here.. Gonna go rest my poor feet..
OH!! Talking about feet.. I see hope for my feet! After what my aunt did for me on Sunday, I'm loving it! Hahaha! Woohoo!! *cheers*
Ok.. Signing off! Take care y'all!
10:26 PM