Yest was a good-food-day!
Met YT for lunch at Raffles City and because I was craving for the beef noodles at the food court, it tasted exceptionally yummy! Hehe!! Main purpose of going down to Raffles City was cos Ang was on duty doing a roadshow so we decided to go
ka chiao her.. She was made-up man! Curly eyelashes and mildly coloured eyelids.. Wow! Haven't seen her so made-up before cos everytime we meet, it's in the evening after work..
So that was a lightning quick gathering.. Met YT at 12 for lunch..
Ka chiao Ang till 1:45pm then YT left for her Korean class and I came home.. Was home by 3pm! Not bad eh?? Slacked the afternoon away watching this Universal show called The Producers.. Exceeded my expectations actually.. It was pretty humourous.. It's like a musical like thingy.. Think along the lines of Chicago, the movie.. Something like that.. =) Long show though.. 2 hours 15 mins..
So then it was time to get ready for dinner! 台湾粥 at The Oasis!! The building next to the Indoor Stadium.. Love the 台湾粥 there.. Very very nice!! The dishes my family and I love most are the 大肠菜尾、砂锅猪肝and the 马来风光 aka Kang Kong.. Haha! I like the 双黄肉饼 too.. Oh man! Salivating as I type.. =p Hmm.. What other dishes..
HQ, HJ.. A little help?? Haha!
So dinner was a nice family affair.. 13 of us squeezed around one round table.. Kinda squashed but cozy I guess.. Haha! After dinner, we headed to Novena Square for dessert.. Kids had the ice-cream and adults had their coffee and I had my strawberry tea! =)
Nice day yest.. =) No agitation.. Everybody was having fun and enjoying their food.. Justin was, as usual, his cute self.. HQ and HJ were, as usual, their tall and slim pretty self.. Wahahaha!! Oh yeah! On the way home in the car, Mum and my 大舅妈 were talking abt the 发起人肉骨茶 again! Until my sis and I looked each other and kinda swallowed our saliva.. Haha!! Seems like that 肉骨茶 has made its mark man! =p
1:39 PM