Yeah.. So I went for her concert in the end.. Restricted view category seats weren't as bad as I expected.. But still restricted.. Haha!!
Probably only one nice shot of her front profile and the rest were all her back, her side or it is just plain blurred! So what was that concluding factor that made me go get the tickets? Her guest performer.. Haha! My darlings... Probably able to guess who it was right? =)
Last night's concert's only memorable moment was when Shuwei heard my sister and I shouting the song name when he asked what it was that they were gonna sing next.. So we shouted and he pointed at us and said “对了对了,就是那首。。。” Haha!
But anyway, I don't seem to have much to blog about her concert.. I couldn't feel the reality of watching her in front of my eyes.. And truthfully, I felt like I was watching her video.. But I gotta give her props for being so daring in her performances.. Opening act literally almost took my breath away.. Well done Jolin! =) (like she'll ever read my blog!)
Oh well! Feeling very 感性 now.. Feel like I just wanna go ktv and sing all the sad sad songs.. As if 我刚刚失恋 like that.. But nope! Nothing of that sort.. Just feeling down for no rhyme or reason! Or maybe I'm just bored.. Hee!
Or maybe.... I need someone....
9:51 PM