I posted
this on 29th January, that's almost 2 months ago.. Only till last night, I managed to sit down in front of my comp and watch the 音乐会 organised in her memory.. Cried my eyes swollen.. It's a miserable thing to lose a loved one.. The first three minutes had me in tears.. Gary 曹格 had recorded a song with her and they invited him to come sing it again with her.. All he could look at was the screen with images of her.. That totally turned my eyes red.. Then they had her 好姐妹 to read letters they wrote to her.. Sheesh! The last part was the most tear-inducing.. Everybody on stage was tearing silently.. Wiping away their tears.. Her brother whom she's very close to was sobbing while thanking everyone who was there.. Damn saddening..
Hence, swollen eyes this morning when we went to pick my mum up from HarbourFront.. She was staring at me and of cos I knew why..
Today's been a slacker day.. Listening to songs and singing along.. Gonna watch videos in a while..
Hope you guys had a good weekend! =)
5:26 PM