Hmm.. I had a lot of thoughts when I was bathing just now.. Wanted to blog in a more mature way than my usual 'Haha.' and joking manner.. But now I don't know what to blog about!
So I'm having some problems walking now cos I slipped on the stairs at home and ended up brusing my right foot fourth toe. Don't ask me how I did it but I did. Started off with just a line of bruise across the joint, then the whole toe turned purplish.. And just earlier today, the area kinda expanded down to the area below my toe. Hurts like mad when I press on it.. Like DUH! But yeah.. It's kinda scary looking at it cos somehow I feel like I can't feel my fourth toe but of cos when I touch it, I can feel my finger's touch and all.
You know how you can stretch your 5 toes out? Ya, I can't do that with my right foot. It's scary and worrying!
Yeah.. What a boring night.. I don't know what to say to my friends online and I don't know what to blog about.. Haha! Except the part about my purplish toe.. =p
Goodnight everyone!
10:25 PM