Right, so the last time I posted was the beginning of this month and now, it's already mid-March! Today's the 17th, Mum and gang are coming back from Bangkok later tonight!! Can't wait to go to the airport to pick them up.. Haha!
Turned 24 on Friday, 9th March.. The more I see this date, the more I like it.. Heh! Call me weird but yeah.. I know people hate the fact that they're turning old and all but I still find birthdays pretty exciting.. Haha! At least I know I'm special for that day and frankly, I was feeling upset when the clock striked 12midnight on 10th March.. I'm weird eh? I just had the 'Oh.. I'm not special anymore..' feeling lah.. But just for that split second.. Haha!
Birthday was a huge slacker day for me.. Took leave from work and had the liberty to wake up late and just slack around.. Aunt came to pick me up cos she was treating me to lunch at Prego which is situated at Raffles City! Nice rich food and I made a fool of myself.. Haha! I was dipping the bread into the tomato puree thingy and I dropped the whole piece of break onto the clean white table cloth! Haha!! Then my aunt showed me the spot she made with the potato/mushroom soup we were sharing.. Haha! Funny!
After lunch and after picking Justin and Gareth up from school and my sis from Novena Square, I slacked around at my aunt's house.. Haha! Sis was treating me to dinner and she just didn't wanna get out of the house!! I was getting impatient cos I didn't wanna get caught in the dinner traffic.. So reluctantly, she said ok and we left.. So we were at Marina Square and trying super hard to decide what to eat.. We were leaning over the railings and deciding what to eat and when I turned around after finally deciding, guess who I saw!! Angeline and Yin Ting! I got a shock but recovered from it very quickly.. They were lousy in trying to cover their bouquet of flowers for me lah cos I saw it almost immediately. Haha! Then my sis let the cat out of the bag when the waiter asked us table for how many and she said six! So obviously, my cousins were coming too! So everyone was taking so long to order their food, I figured they were all waiting for my cousins.. Haha!! Oh well! Then they surprised me with a cake after we were done with the meal.. YAYYY!!!
Yupyup! We took lots of crazy photos (actually did we?) and we talked lots of crap.. We took so freaking long to order food! Hahaha!! I will post the photos up when I'm using the desktop (dad's hogging the desktop now)..

My surprise guests Part 1!

Flowers and my birthday cake!

My birthday cake!

Surprise guests Part 2!

My darlings..
What else happened.. It was a whole birthday weekend for me actually.. Sang KTV with YT and Ang on Saturday then we went to eat Bak Kut Teh!! Yummy!! It's the one that EG always goes to when they come to Singapore! I really liked the salted/sour vegetables and the soup and the bones and the blah blah blah.. Salivating as I type man!
Sunday.. Mum, mei and I went shopping!! We bought new bedsheets!! Haha!! Bought a new case for my digital camera.. Love it!! Then we had dinner at Sushi Tei.. Dragon Roll!! Yummy!! That's abt it.. I had a fun fun fun birthday weekend man!! Haha! Totally pampered myself..

Yeah! The five of us met on the Monday that followed! Nice photo eh? Haha! We had dinner at Modesto's then we went to Pacific Coffee for coffee/tea.. DUH! Hahahah!!

Yin Ting, Jac and Chiew Yan
It was a fun dinner!! Had a good time catching up too! Amazing how we still have so much stuff to talk about after so many years.. And how our topics never seem to grow old together with us! Hahahah!! *winks*
9:10 PM