Came to a conclusion just now when I was in the middle of something and that is I won't go for the NTU Choir Concert this year.. My 23rd birthday was ruined by them and I don't want my 24th to be the same.. No offence to my choir friends (you know I still love you!) who read my blog but on 9th March 2006 (Thursday), I made myself go for choir pract but came home to drown myself in tears.. No cake never mind cos I know I can't eat it.. But the reluctant birthday song singing really stung/stang (?).. I still rem the pain I was feeling when I reached home.. Melvyn had to
push the choir to sing the birthday song.. I remember everything oh so vividly.. It must have been really bad, don't cha think? Oh well! Yup! I'm not going.. Decided!
To Melvyn, Yi Leng, Jane & whoever else reads my blog: All the best for the performance!! I'll send flowers!! I promise!! =) But how many I not sure yet.. See my budget lah huh?? ;)
10:18 PM