Thursday and Saturday.. 小猪 was my main focus for those two days..
On Thursday, siser's fren Vannessa managed to get tickets to The Dancefloor Results Show where 小猪 was perfoming!! Apparently, his flight got delayed like for 6 hours and truthfully, he did look super tired at the show. That was abt it actually..
On Saturday, Vannessa managed to get tickets to 小猪's showcase at DXO and so we went. Thanx to her and my sis for lining up there since 9am! We got to stand right in front and watch him! Gosh!! He was right in front of me!! Didn't even have to zoom in to take pictures of him.. Haha! Will post them when I ul them to the comp.. =p
Then we went down to Junction 8 where he was having his autograph session.. Gosh! Waited so freaking long to get one autograph on his album.. And by the time it goes to us, his smile was plastered, his eyes blank and his handshake was weak.. Can't blame him man.. He signed so many thousands of autographs.. My gawd!! His popularity is like WHOA!! I think he himself was shocked cos apparently when someone told him we were still waiting patiently downstairs, he had a shocked look on his face.. Haha!
I've come to realise that I don't lke him as much as I thought.. Haha!! But the whole chasing a star that I kinda like is something very exciting!! Something different to the everyday life that all of us are living.. Right?
But I have to say that 小猪 looks abit like 刘德华 at some angles.. Haha! Really quite 帅!! Haha!! It was a fuunnn Saturday leh!! Hahaha!! Tiring and exhausting but fun!! Haha!!
5:22 PM