Happy New Year all! =)
Kinda late greeting but what the heck!
Had a fun-filled Saturday! Met up with the Biatch Club for lunch to have catching up sessions with Jacelyn cos she just came back from the US..
WELCOME HOME JACE! Then Zhiyu suggested we have a Secondary Sch day.. Hence, we went bowling, played pool and arcade.. Seriously very secondary school.. Just didn't have that neoprint sector to top it off.. Haha! But I had fun! My conclusion: I totally suck at pool! Wen Loong and Zhiyu waited for Jace, Yi Leng, Melvyn n I to finish playing
one game till they were so bored!
After that, we went to play arcade.. My fav game: House of the Dead!! Woohoo!! Was playing with WL and I think he enjoyed himself more than I did man.. haha!! Then we all went to play this silly game called the Pop'n'Music i
think.. we were called losers! Hahaha! Funny.. Bishi Bashi Champ was next.. Another crazy game.. Laugh like siao.. Played, laughed then we had to go our separate ways cos we all had programs..
So went to meet my mum, sis, cousins and their mum for dinner at Bugis.. Sakae Sushi! I was starving so good choice! They bought like tons of clothes by the time I met them and they still wanted to shop some more! so we went back to bugis village to look for clothes.. didn't get anything in the end but we decided to go ktv after that! yippeee! =p
guess wat time we sang till man! we started at 11:30pm and sang till almost 4am!! which is the time they closed!!! hahaha!! but towards the end, only me singing.. think they (sis and cousins) were tired... hahah! slept at 5 plus that night/morning..
guess that's abt it.. hope everyone's new year started out good! =) have a great year ahead!
10:36 AM