Hmm.. I just had brinjal for breakfast just now.. As in it was one of the dishes that went with the plain porridge.. Thing is.. It's green! Haha.. Tasted just like the purple brinjal anyway.. =)
Went for Three on Mon night.. My gosh!! They gave me goosebumps man.. The moment the pianist for the Japanese choir, conducted by Ko Matsushita, started playing.. I melted.. I thought to myself, "How can anyone write such melodious music and how can anyone play it so beautifully?" Brought tears to my eyes ok! =p And the Philippino choir after that?? They were conducted by Jonathan Velasqo.. Ahhh!! They sing so effortlessly.. Of course, not forgetting SYC conducted by Jennifer Tham..
I'm so darn impressed by them and I'm really glad I went actually.. It made me miss singing with a choir, as in
really miss it..
Yeah, I know there are options to join a choir.. Like Amadeus and all.. But I don't feel comfortable.. And frankly, I feel like I'm not good enough.. Oh well! I guess I'll stick to karaoke?? Hahahahaha!! That sounds so funny! =p
Let's see.. What else happened since I last blogged?? Oh! I bought a new hp! Traded in my old one to get this one.. That old one was giving me a hell lotta problems.. Love my new hp! Has everything I want.. Bluetooth, infrared, external memory and mp3 ringtones! Haha! It's a Nokia 6280 btw.. Was deciding between the pretty pretty Nokia 7373 and this.. But decided to place priority on functions rather than appearance so I made my choice... And I'm lovin' it! =)
8:39 AM