I had a great night last night! Long awaited and anticipated gathering of the three mad women.. Haha! My SCGS darlings.. Sunshine and Tze Wan!
While waiting for Sun, Starbucks was having their 'Everything on the house' promotion from 5pm to 7pm and because we were there at 6plus, Wannie pulled me to get free drinks.. According to the receipt, we made our orders at 6:56pm! She even made me order a drink!!
Dinner was at Cafe Cartel.. We talked, we caught up on each other's lives, we ganged up against Wannie, we laughed till our sides ached, we talked abt SCGS and everything under the sun and last but not at least, we shivered and chattered.. Well, maybe only Wannie and I shivered cos we were 'attacked' by the air-conditioning.. COLD, I tell ya!
So after that, we went to sit down at Esplanade and took stupid pictures! They weren't suppose to be stupid pictures but something tickled Sun and I couldn't stop laughing either..
Then, the stupid pictures started coming out.. But it was hilarious! Then we started bluetooth-ing each other.. Gosh! Fun fun fun!
Hoping tonight will be another fun night.. Cos I'm going back to NTU Choir.. It's their camp's last night and special events are usually held on the last night so they invited us 'old singers' to go back.. Hahah!!
Weekend's packed.. Got 'dates' on both days.. Will see how it goes and maybe I'll blog abt it on Monday.. =)
9:05 AM