<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3949913?origin\x3dhttp://koolkiddy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Embracing Simplicity

Author


Tagboard



Celebrity Blogs

ENERGY
Elva
Jolin
小猪
Allan Wu
Daniel Wu
丁志勇
许振荣

Archives

November 2002
December 2002
January 2003
February 2003
March 2003
April 2003
May 2003
June 2003
July 2003
August 2003
September 2003
October 2003
November 2003
December 2003
January 2004
February 2004
March 2004
April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
July 2009
September 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
July 2010
August 2010
January 2012


Credits

Host: Blogger
Photo: Photobucket
Tagboard: Cbox

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Wow.. Fulfilling week and weekend!

I had spent most of 18th - 22nd Dec after work hours shopping! Knowing me, I'm so not a shopping person but this year, there seem to be soooo many presents to buy! And my cousins and sis kinda got me into the shopping mood, so there I was tagging along to try and pick up some gifts.. =)

Well.. We met up on 20th to begin our hunt for presents.. Now where did we go? If I rem correctly, we went to Marina Square.. Yup! Marina Square.. Shopped till my feet almost died cos I was wearing the wrong pair of shoes.. Hmm.. But it was a pretty fruitful trip? Managed to get stuff for the adults.. OH! I rem now.. We decided to take Express 502 home and it was sardine-packed lor! And this woman who was standing behind me kept rubbing her behind on my behind.. I felt so violated so we got off at Park Mall and decided to take a cab home! Eew.. S***** woman!

We didn't manage to buy ALL our gifts on Wed so we decided to meet up again on Friday.. But before Friday, I met my sis on Thursday at Jurong Point to shop for more stuff.. Managed to get this Happy Feet thingy for my aunt cos she was missing the amigos figurines from Happy Feet.. Haha!

Okok.. Met up with cousins and sis on Friday again and it seriously was an accomplished day man! We, or rather my cousins, had to lug this huge plastic bag filled with two big presents everywhere! One was for Justin and the other for Gareth.. Gosh! We managed to buy more stuff too.. Then went to my mum's office to meet her to go home together.. (Transport paid for this way.. =p) Haha! I think my cousins had fun at my mum's office.. Because there was only my mum in that big huge office.. My sis and I pushed my cousins, 1 each, around on those swivel chairs.. It was like a roller coaster ride apparently.. I think they had fun since they keep talking abt it.. Haha!

Weekend was filled with events again! Met up with the choir to go support their caroling session at Far East Plaza.. They got a stage this time! Not fair! Haha! *kidding* So the moment I went there, I was asked to change the way the gals should tie their scarf but I really had no idea how to do it.. Sorry! Haha! Then Wen Loong, Zhiyu and I sat in the audience watching them sing.. And then we just sang along but not that loudly lah.. Haha! It was nice singing again.. =p After their performance, I had to rush off to meet mum and grandma cos I needed to go home to get ready for a wedding dinner at night..

Distant relative's wedding so we really didn't know who was getting married! It was fun cos the whole table were our own family. Grandma, Mum, 五舅, 五舅妈, 小舅, 燕晶姐姐, Mei, HQ, HJ and me! So we took lots of photos and our usualy round-the-table video.. Haha!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Grandma & 小舅
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
五舅&五舅妈
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Us!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Our table with the bride and groom..
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Us again!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
and AGAIN! =p

The next day, we headed to my Uncle Anthony and Aunt Michelle's (阿姨) place to have our Xmas gathering! Lunch was a trip around the world man! Jap food like sushi, German sausages, Asian fare like 烧肉 & 烧鸭.. What else? Think that was it.. But it was a warm feeling with everyone crowding around the table eating and laughing out loud over silly stuff.. Then we proceeded to gift exchanging/opening! That was the most fun part! I shall let the photos do the talking..

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
seriously dunno what they're laughing abt!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
getting the video camera ready for the gift exchange/opening!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
little Gareth is the cameraman?
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
my mum got a Planet Fitness voucher! it was a 'joke present' lah..
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Gareth: This is yours..
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Gareth: This is yours... but you can't open it yet!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Gareth: NOW you can open..
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Us and our cute presents!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Gareth: woohoo! love this car!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
opening their presents from HQ, HJ, my sis and I..
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
putting it to good use i see?
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Uncle Anthony going crazy over his chocolates from us.. =p
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Gareth: YAYYY!!! (that's exactly what he said when I took this photo btw..)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
with our secret santa presents..
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
surprise bday celebration for Uncle Anthony!

Alrighty! That's all for this 2nd super long post.. Haha! Oh ya.. In case you were wondering who the secret santa for each of us were.. I was my sister's secret santa.. HQ was HJ's, my sis was HQ's and HJ was mine! Confused yet? Anyway, we pick names randomly and in secret then we go buy present for that person.. =p So darn difficult to buy for my sis cos we went everywhere together!

Anyway, it was a fun fun fun xmas! Especially the gift opening part.. =p


9:42 PM