Last week from Wed to Sun was jam packed with activities man! But I'm not complaining.. I love my life being this exciting and eventful
once in a while.. Haha!!
Wed to Fri was an energy draining three days man!! But it was something that'll remain in my memory.. Widened my horizons and it was a great great exposure!! Fantastic experience!! Woohoo!! Made new friends and all.. Yay!
So comes the weekend.. Wah! Movie marathon man.. Started on Fri evening, I should add.. Watched Happy Feet on Fri evening 2330 with my sis and cousins, HQ and HJ.. My gosh!! I wasn't really looking forward to it but cos there weren't any other show we wanted to watch so we watched Happy Feet.. It blew me away!! I loved it!! Song and dance >> My kinda thing! Hahaha!! And the penguins... Need I say more?? Soooo cuteeee!!! Love Mumble!! Haha!! The first time those young penguins appeared on screen.. I just thot of Gareth, my baby cousin, immediately! Haha!! Firstly, cos he likes penguins (I think) and secondly, they looked like him!! SO C-U-T-E!! Haha!!
Then.. Sis and I stayed over at my cousin's house on Sat night.. Watched Snakes on a Plane at their place.. Then we couldn't take it so we slept.. And that was 1 plus in the morning.. The next day, HQ came over to our house and we watched Pirates of the Carribean: The Dead Man's Chest and John Tucket Must Die.. Wahahah!! Seriously movie marathon.. But it was fun! Great times spent with my cousins and sis.. Yeah!
9:38 AM