First thing that came to my mind when I told myself to remember to blog about today. We were really running around the west area of Singapore today man!
Today was Energy Chasing Day!! =)
Met up with the others at JP for lunch before we proceeded to NTU for Energy's Campus Concert... I was soooo excited because they haven't been in Singapore for 10months!! I really missed them!! Hahaha!! Anyway, they sang their songs.. They danced their dance.. They played games with the fans and...
THEY EACH HELD ONE FAN'S HANDS SINGING MY FAV SONG OF THE ALBUM!!! I almost died can.. I sooo wanted to be the one up there holding Shuwei's hand!!! 十指紧扣 can!! Arghhh!! Hahaha!! They had a mini autograph session after that and of cos, I won't give up any chance to be up close and personal with them.. Haha! There I was telling myself what I wanted to say to them when they signed the album but when it was my time, I was totally tongue-tied.. I couldn't say anything, just stared at them and smiled. Totally regretted that lah! But what to do?? In front of people I
really like, I get shy.. Hahahah!!!
They had another autograph session at Bukit Panjang Plaza after the campus concert. My dad came to fetch us and we actually chased, yes CHASED, them in our car all the way to Bukit Panjang Plaza can! That has got to be the most exciting event of the whole day.. Hands down! It's the first time even for my sis and I!! Haha! It was fun!!
I'm so so tired now but I think it's all worth it.. I think I really missed those guys man.. I was so tempted to buy a
third album just so I could go on stage at Bukit Panjang to see them again!! But of course I didn't lah.. Heh!!
I'm so happy they're back!! Energy rox!! 暌违了十个月,夸大来说真的很像三年!但今天的追逐和歌曲,已经弥补了我对你们的思念。欢迎你们再度回到新加坡的土地!要多多回来哦!=)
1:41 AM