Gosh.. I'm practically falling asleep in front of my laptop at 9:40pm.
Reached home at a bit later than 7:30pm just now after a choir party since Sat evening at Wen Loong's. Had a comm party on Sat evening then a choir party the following day. We ate, we chatted, we crapped all the way till 4am then we all decided to like sleep. Haha! Woke up at 10 and then by the time we were all settled down at the living room, choir peeps started streaming in liao. So the party was once again revived! Haha! =p
I'm really out of choir now. No more choir practices to go to, no more tedious and irritating administrative work to do when SAO calls for it last minute, no more choral singing to do. All these unless we get invited back to sing with them. I was thinking, maybe I need a break from choir. 4 years of choir has made me seen so much light on so many different issues, be it political or social. I need time to think about this. Technically, I'm not the best out there. But I think in terms of passion and committment, I'm there so...
Oh well! It's all over now. No more choral singing but I still can have pop singing KTV sessions! Hahaha!! Feel more hip doing that. Wahahaha!! I think choir peeps will kill me when they read that sentence.
My dearest choir friends, I had so much fun with you in the past years, whether it was 1 or 4 years. First year with Eng Kee and the next three years of Cantemus, I loved every single minute of it. Though alot of tears were dropped due to all that stress of trying to make the concert a good one, I think they were all worth it. Genting's Competition and the World Choir Games, experiences I will never forget. Bonds were forged and strengthened, true colours revealed when things get tricky. Sure I had times when I felt like giving up but I didn't! Because there were friends like you who reminded me that I was part of a choir and members of a choir had to work together to attain what they wanted. My dearest choir friends, I love you. You know who you are. =)
9:44 PM