My day was mentally exhausting man... Giving tuition in the morning followed by some really dry and mind-boggling stuff.. From 11 till 5pm, my mind didn't stop working.. Until I took two buses to get to my aunt's house, I finally managed to get some shut eye on the bus.. Really fell asleep.. But since when did I not sleep on the bus right?? Haha!! But yeah..
Was suppose to go eat the Taiwan Porridge at Oasis but the idea was scraped after we were caught in the silliest of jams at the National Stadium.. Apparently, there was some Youth Day Celebration or whatever so there were like tens of thousands of students around.. And of cos, if there are students, there are buses.. Transportation for these kids to reach points A and B safely..
Anyway, I was so tired from everything I got so easily agitated lah.. Dinner at a whole mess.. But was fulfilling towards the end.. Now I'm home, basking the cool air provided by my NEW AIRCON!!! Yay!!! In case u guys didn't know, my sis and I have been sleeping the study cos our room's aircon died (and I mean DIED) on us.. Until NOW, then the new aircon got installed.. WOOHOO!!! =p New gadgets perk me up.. Seriously! =p I like to read instructions and make sure all settings are accounted for and all.. Weird eh?? Hahah!!
Alrighty! Typed quite a bit today.. My eyes are hurting like mad and I dunno why..
Might be going for a little self-pampering tmr.. So looking forward to it! =)
11:54 PM