I've come to realise this:
I'm a freaking 101% bitch when I'm PMS-ing!
Yeah.. Everything I also 看不顺眼.. Every little thing will irritate the living daylights out of me.. It's days like this I feel I really should be locked far far away from civilisation.. On another thot, I might just irritate myself out.. Hee!
Another thing I realise.. Jealousy and Envy.. Which is good and which is bad?? How come people always seem to get what I want.. Especially people who are close to me and pretty much always in my life.. They get things I want.. And although they don't mean it, I feel like they're dangling their possession in my face.. And somehow, they always unluckily do it when I'm in a not-so-good mood..
One more realisation.. EVERYONE has double standards.. Even me, I'll admit that.. But maybe we should all learn to practice what you preach.. I mean.. If you complain about something one day.. Don't do the same thing weeks later!! That shouts "Double Standards" to the whole wide world.. Remember what you say.. If you don't like a certain behaviour then make sure you yourself don't do it.. right? hmmm.. I dunno...
I've been a bitch the whole day.. I'm sorry.... Or maybe I'm not.. =p
9:47 PM