3rd June was a unbelievable day for me.. Haha!! Why? Cos I actually
felt like shopping and spending money!!! Me! A person who doesn't like to shop actually went to Bugis Street with my cousins, aunt and my mum and we shopped like nobody's business.. Not that I bought a lot of stuff lah, only a really really cute blouse and a pair of fake Birkies.. Haha!! But the walking around, trying on clothes to see if they fit and look nice, listening to my mum bargain with the shopkeepers.. It was all so fun!! Maybe cos I didn't have to pay a single cent? Hee..
Shopped till the shops closed and we still didn't have enough so we decided to check out Orchard.. Cos I thot now GSS, shopping hours would be extended but to our dismay, they weren't.. By the time we drove to Orchard, all the major shopping malls were closed liao.. So we began our journey home, disappointed..
On the way back, HQ suggested watching a movie and so we did!! Haha!! We watched X-Men 3!!! Even pulled my sis, who's so afraid of all the blue pple in the show, along to watch!! Reached home at 11pm, switched on the laptop to book tickets then after bathing and all, we rushed down to JP to watch the last show of the day!! 12:20am show.. Coolness!! Hahaha!!! Slept at 4am that night.. or should it be morning??
All those rushing couldn't have been done without the car.. So I guess it's a blessing in disguise that my uncle went to Thailand for work and then my aunt can use the car!! Hahaha!! Having a licence
AND a car to drive around in sure is some kinda fun!! =p
2:43 PM