Hmm.. Screwed up another chance of singing a bit of solo for the competition. Not that I
really wanted a stab at the solo part but...
I'm feeling both relieved and disappointed. Relieved that I don't have that additional pressure put on me for the competition cos of a solo.. Diappointed cos.. well.. U know... It sux to know that you're
not good enough.. Am I really such a lousy singer? Was telling Jace today that I really don't think I'm cut out to be choral singer.. Maybe I'm right..
All my years in NTU Choir, I don't seem to be moving anywhere.. No solos whatsoever.. All I've been doing is work behind the scenes and try to make sure choir runs smoothly.. But who appreciates such crap? As long as you have a good voice and can sing solo, you're a good person to have in choir.. Correct?
I think I'll stick to pop singing......
PS: song's changed btw..
11:55 PM