人心难测
Was watching the 9pm show on channel 8 just now.. Then watched Psychic Witness on Discovery.. Led me to think of the first line up there.. Yeah, think it's really difficult to gauge what people think at times.. In fact, ALL the time.. The most innocent-looking person may well be a serial killer on the loose or something.. Sucks lah.. Why can't things be simple and readable from faces?? Disgusting.. Hate living in this complicated world.. Especially where everything you do already has its designated route and if you stray off, that's it! You don't get another chance at it or something.. SUCKS!!
So anyway, on to other things.. Watched Take The Lead with my sis a few days ago.. Won't say I love-love the show? Just that it combined two favourite things of mine - dance n teaching together so I like it!! Made me wanna dance again.. NEED to go dance again!! But so many things to factor in so I'm just gonna KIV till I decide again.. =p
Guess that's about it lahz.. Going KTV with my sis and cousin later today.. YAY!! Been craving for it!! Whoopee!! =p
12:25 AM