It's here again. That irritating feeling of anxiety and loneliness rolled into one. I've been feeling that for the past 2 nights and I couldn't get to sleep. What's wrong with me? darn...
I'm really nervous.. Been thinking abt it forever.. What if i don't get it? what's gonna happen to me? i really haven't got a clue how to carry on with my life if it doesn't happen.. i mean.. am i really such a useless person that nothing will work in my way? or maybe i'm just not cut out for S'pore's education system.. so what if that's the reason? i don't have the means to try out education in other countries either.. that's it then! my life should be over..
and then there's the other thing.. LONELINESS! my gawd! how do i stop that feeling from creeping into my head every night when i lie on my bed with the radio on?? and the radio HAS to play those sappy love songs which makes it even worse for me fall asleep peacefully.. argh!
5:27 PM