I'm finally getting down to posting a new entry.. Loads of things happened in that 7 days, some good some bad.. But the most exciting and memorable would hafta be the NTU Choir's Annual Concert today!!!
We did it! We really did it this time!! The concert was a huge success!! I'm sooo happy and relieved that we managed to pull off a great concert to a sell out crowd!! Hearing pple say that we improved a lot meant alot to me... It shows that we, the NTU Choir, have that potential to scale to greater heights.. I've always had faith in my choir and right now, that faith has been nailed down even deeper into my heart.. All those late nites and harsh scoldings have really paid off.. I sincerely wish that I would have a chance to perform with them again, I really do. =)
To the choir pple who read my blog: Hey!! We really did it!! I'm really proud of each and everyone of u. Kudos to all! =)
Cantemus - Bonum, Iucundum, Amantis
Singing - Good, Delightful, Lovely
1:43 AM