it's tuesday nite.. i had choir last nite.. i walked out of the lecture theatre with half my mind made up to leave choir.. why? accumulated reasons and emotions resulted in that statement.. i dunno! i feel like an outcast.. i feel like i'm overlooked.. i feel like i'm just there for the sake of being there.. i feel left out.. i feel a lot of things but i don't know if they come from the bottom of my heart.. if i felt it, means it came from my heart, rite? argh!! i'm such a contradiction.
People always say don't be bothered at how others look at you but i can't.. I'm sure in each and everyone of us, there's this little craving of being accepted for who you really are. Sometimes, this crave overpowers your mind and you start having wild imaginations that it totally consumes you and leaves you feeling sorry for yourself. There! I've said it. I'm feeling sorry for my own stupid self.
12:18 AM